header and site title

maple leaf  Home

maple leaf  Meetings

maple leaf  Permits

maple leaf  Land Use

maple leaf  Town Hall Use

maple leaf  Contact Us

maple leaf  Town History

maple leaf  Submit a Photo

maple leaf  Links

Permits and Forms


If you want to use the Town Hall, or are going to be installing a sign on your property, you will need to download and print off the right form. Simply click the link for your necessary document below, save the file to your computer and then print it off. Be advised that the form for the sign permit contains a color chart of the colors the Town of Cloverland allows to be used for signs.

white arrow sign photo

No permit is necessary for signs below a certain size or for the white arrow signs shown in the photo shown above.


The photo below is of the sign that is located on the Town Hall. This sign would not require a permit since it is not large enough to require one.

town hall sign photo


Sign Permit Application

Sign Permit Official Color Chart


Arrow Sign Use


Town Hall Use Agreement Contract